Doris Rivera-Black is a Real Estate Broker associate who is committed to her community and handling every client with the upmost integrity, compassion and professionalism. She has called Colorado Springs home since 1998 when she came to live here as a young mom and military spouse. She has three beautiful children and a wonderful supportive husband.
Doris prides herself in serving her community. She spent ten years in law enforcement and four years in ministry, which she is still involved with. She has spent the last ten years of her life raising awareness and educating others in the area of domestic violence and sexual assault through speaking engagements and conferences. Having been a survivor of domestic violence and sexual assault herself, she is passionately involved with organizations locally and nationally to help combat these issues.
It is through her personal and professional journey that Doris gained the unique skillset that she has been able to carry into her Real Estate career. Her love for people, honesty and positive spirit is sure to make your buying or selling experience a great one.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies from Colorado Christian University
- Real Estate Certification from Kaplan Real Estate School
- Fluent in Spanish
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member, Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
Current Community Involvement:
- Survivor Panel, TESSA
- Survivor Task Force, CCASA
- Member, Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence
- Ministry Lead, ReImagine Church
- Associate Coordinator, National Day of Prayer 2017
- Founder, Never a Victim
- Co-Founder, All Hope Restored Support Group
- Author of Clothed in Strength
- Appeared in several television, news and radio outlets such as The Oprah Show and Jim Daly’s Focus on the Family radio broadcast.